An approach designed for sustainable economic growth
The Isle of Man provides a modern and flexible platform to base a corporate structure in both a politically and economically stable environment, which is governed under internationally recognised regulation and supervision.
Our priority is to assist our clients with structuring their affairs in a manner which maximises the benefits of using an offshore jurisdiction in the modern world, providing confidentiality where appropriate whilst adhering to international transparency rules.
We work closely with our international clients and advisors to ensure each structure meets their individual objectives whilst providing the expected high level of service and ensuring that structures are correctly established and properly administered.
Our provision of services include:
- Working with our clients’ advisors to implement the strategy and structure best suited to develop the underlying business
- Provision of qualified and experienced directors
- Liaising with banks and financial institutions for the opening of accounts and subsequent transactions such as transfers, forex and investments.
- Review of contracts and agreements with third parties and intermediaries, including the collection and provision of due diligence.
- Preparation and professional minuting of executive board meetings.
- Filing and retention of statutory documents, agreements and due diligence
- Maintenance of company registers and daily administration service to corporate entities by a dedicated team of highly qualified staff.
- Provision of registered office facilities
Advantages of the Isle of Man
Not Part of UK or EU
The Isle of Man has its own democratically elected Parliament and judicial system.
Stable and Diverse Economy
The Isle of Man has a stable and diverse economy that encourages healthy economic growth.
Pragmatic Regulation and Taxation
The Isle of Man has a clear and simple tax regime partnered with a well-structured regulatory framework.
Class Leading Services and Compliance Standards
The Isle of Man is recognised and respected as an International Finance Centre.